Friday, November 21, 2008

"Things I'm Thankful For" by Alex

Turkey
Alex brought this single page paper home with him today. Here's how it reads...

Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things I'm thankful for.  I appreciate Family, friends and tools.  I'm especially thankful for family because I would always be sooo lonely.  It would be sad.  I would have NOTHING.  I probably wouldn't even survive without my family!

I also appreciate friends because - wait let me ask you a question; who would I play with?!  If I didn't have friends- I would not want to have to play with a fish!  

Finally, I'm grateful for tools because without tools, it would be a very boring place!  If you didn't have a car - I would not want to walk everywhere!  If we didn't have cell phones, it would be hard to communicated!  As I enjoy this holiday season, I realize that I have many reasons to be thankful.  Family, friends, and tools are very important to me.  

By, Alex Nordhoff


That just about sums it up for me too, son.  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment