Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Newyears_7_bg_123102
Well, it's one of my favorite times of the year.  I reflect on the year gone by and look forward to the possibilities of the new year to come.  I'm always amazed how short a year really is when it's all done. I usually take the day to reflect on the year and then the first day of the new year to set goals.  This year, I have 14 family members here and I won't have time.  But that's okay, I'm so grateful to have them here.  I'll make room for all of that next week.  

Besides, there are too many personal memories to list in one day.  And, since I don't have time, I'm going to make this short.  

At the core of 2008, I'm grateful for God's grace, for my marriage, for my children - including our girl to join us in 2009, and our many family and friends that support and encourage us along the way.  

Here's to an outstanding year to come! I'm so thankful to be living this life with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment