Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anthem's Milestones

Anthem turned 5 months old a couple of weeks ago.  Krissy and I don't plan on having another child - unless a real miracle occurs - and I do mean miracle!  So, we're a bit sentimental about our last child.  We will never again experience our own child's firsts.  Another way of looking at it is that we feel so blessed to be able to go through this experience again that we are appreciating so much more this time around.  We're having so much fun with her.  I rarely find myself complaining or whining about things. 

So that they are recorded forever, I'm planning a new series of our baby's milestones in the next few blogs - complete with video and pictures (if all goes well). 

FIRST SMILE

Anthem smiled early and smiles often - very often.  All I have to do is look at her and she smiles, sometimes she even laughs out loud.  2009-4 ANTHEM9FxX She also loves the boys - she laughs at them all the time.  When she sees Mom she smiles and laughs too, but she mostly says "Mmmmmm".  It's so cute.  Here's a picture of when I knew that she laughed on purpose, not just because she had gas :).  She was about 2 weeks old.  This picture was taken in early April.  That's her Amo's hand next to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment