Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Drinking Lettuce

Lettuce_lead_gallery__266x400-200x0
Yes, you read that right.  I'm drinking romaine lettuce chopped up in a blender mixed with distilled water.  Why would I do such a crazy thing?!  Well, my father-in-law was prescribed to do this from a natural doctor this year as he was not losing weight and feeling overall drained, worn down and tired every day.  After he drank 4 oz every 2-3 hours of the concoction each day for a week, he began to notice a huge difference in his energy level.  After 3 weeks, he noticed he was losing weight too.  I'm not sure how long he continued drinking the stuff, but it worked for him.  He looks great and he has a lot more energy. 

I decided to do some research on this via Google.  I found several links to blogs that explain what happens when you drink the stuff.  Here they are:

The KeelyNet Blog

Jessie X

Apparently, the health benefits are phenomenal.  My cels get a good cleansing and cholesterol has no way of sticking in my blood.  So far so good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment