Here are some things I'm going to work on in the next year:
1. Lose weight. I'd like to be 185-190 lbs of pure lean muscle mass!
2. Have a better balance of my work life and my family life. I spend too much time working and not enough time being a husband and a dad.
3. Be a better worker. I'm doing too much. I need to administrate better and improve my work habits and planning. I'd rather do less and earn more. I'm working on that.
4. Financially, I'd like to be a better saver and more disciplined in our spending.
5. I'd like to be a better friend. I don't invest in others well. I'm going to endeavor to be a better friend to those God has put around me.
If I can do that this year, I'll say I've accomplished much in the 37th year of my life.
Happy Birthday to me!